Sunday, April 15, 2007

Ein schokoladiger alter Eintrag


Dieser Eintrag ist unter Dilek'ce am 21. September 2005 erschienen.
Kelli is hosting SHF # 13. She challenges us to "try a different recipe or add a twist to one of our" favorites. It was the chance to experiment. First I baked a triple mousse cake. I was inspired for this cake from nordljus' "triple chocolate mousse" and "in the pink" entries.
Else, I tried black & white panna cottas. For the black side I used dark cuverture and coffee. The white side has a vanilla aroma because of the vanilla bean in it. Here are my examples with diffrent looks:

Triple chocolate mousse cake

It was my first work with mousse. I avoided till now work with uncooked eggs. I searched for mousse recipes and began to work hard. The first layer is with dark chocolate. This is the best mousse. The second one is a nougat mousse, you see it isn't jelled very well. The last layer is with almond paste and white chocolate. It was a succesfull experiment, although I thought it could have been looked better, the cake was very delicious.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Liebe Dilek!

Deine Desserts sind einfach und schlicht unwiderstehlich! Zu meiner größten Überraschung habe ich deine Dreierlei-Mousse Torte -umrandet von Streifenbiscuit- entdeckt.

Vor kurzem habe ich eine ähnliche Leckerei gebacken, und dachte, ich hätt´was neues erfunden. Na ja, vielleicht ein beim nächstenmal..;-)
Du hast ein super begabtes Händchen, es sieht alles perfekt aus, mein Kompliment!

4/18/2007 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home