Friday, December 29, 2006

SHF # 26

Habeas Brulee hosts this edition of Sugar High Friday #26. We are invited on the theme of Sugar Art.
On 2. December I prepared my first rolled Fondant covered cake for my sisters bridal shower. For persons who don't know what a Fondant is; it is a thick, creamy white sugar mass, which has a playdough-like consistency.
The preparation was a big challenge for me but a big fun too. I decorated the sugar paste covered cake with Roses because the theme of the shower was "Roses". I hope you like to see my creation of "rose cake". I can"t give you the recipe because my rolled Fondant was bought.

Just only one thing remains to say today: Happy New Year!

6 Comments:

Blogger liuia drusilla said...

A truly piece of art! ^^
Happy new year for you too! :)

12/30/2006 12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deine Torte sieht wunderschön aus! Da wird sich Deine Schwester bestimmt riesig gefreut haben!

12/30/2006 3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is stunning!

12/31/2006 3:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks fantastic! I'm sure your sister and the guests thought so too.

1/02/2007 11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that's amazing! :)

1/07/2007 10:42 PM  
Blogger Dilek'ce said...

Thank you for the nice words!

1/09/2007 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home